Revised BroHill Kitchen Recolors
I'm pretty close to the 4k milestone and to celebrate that with you all I'd like to share a set I've been working on for quite some time. With a big pause in between. Those butchers block was really messing with me! This set comes after the previous set where I re-did the original BroHill Kitchen look (de-uglied the edges of the counters/island) and added new objects (bar, etc) to it.
It took me a lot of patience and dedication to make the texture of the butchers block as seamless as it could be. It comes in a wide range of colors (11) some are bright and some more neutral. I had zero inspo to take lots of previews especially now that it takes so much more effort to take them (with the blurry screenshot bug).
I highly recommend download the first set! this one contains all the appliances!
Last but not least; Thank you all so so much for all the love and support! It absolutely means the world to me! I always try to the deliver the very best and hopefully I will be able to do so for a loooong time!❤
I’ve included a recolor PSD for recolors if you like more options. Tag or @ me if you do over at Tumblr ! I’d love to see them! ❤ here’s a small tut on how to use mine.
9 BGC items. Type in ‘revised’ and you’ll find all 9 items. All items are in new bright colors! The sink is compatible with the 'no dishes in toilet-sinks' mod from plasticbox
All items; color-tagged | Custom Thumbnails | All LOD’s | Edited/remade Textures | Edited Specular & Bump Maps | Original Mesh Credits; EA | PSD Included!
- Bar: 33 Swatches | $750 | LOD0 1474 polys.
- Counter: 33 Swatches | $200.
- Cabinets: 11 Swatches | $150.
- Sink: 44 Swatches| $250 | LOD0 980 polys.
- Island: 33 Swatches | $200.
- Refrigerator Nook High: 11 Swatches | $224 | LOD0 300 polys.
- Refrigerator Nook Low: 11 Swatches | $223 | LOD0 300 polys.
- Big Shelf: 11 Swatches | $65 | LOD0 153 polys.
- Small Shelf: 11 Swatches | $50 | LOD0 153 polys.